Rocker Coffee

Alles zum Thema Snus

Moderatoren: Longcut, General, Michael

Beitragvon Gast am 20.01.2005, 17:49

Hey!

Yeah, the Rocker taste doesn't last that long, but i think coffee is the best one of them. I tried all of them and the black one (citrus?) is really gross! But the golden Rocker is really good for a cup of coffee in the afternoon!

I think Göteborgs Rapé has got an interesting flavour, i always order three types of snus: Skruf (standard, but cranberry's also nice!), Göteborgs Rapé (relly interesting and refreshing taste!) and Probe whiskey (i love that taste!). I only take portion snus. Catch eucalyptus has an interesting taste, but the general "Catch-taste" is a bit too mild for me. I had the licorice portions a lot, because i like licorice a lot.

I think ive tried nealry every portion snus thats on sale, and i think Rocker and Mocca are the worst! You should try Granit Snus, its also very interesting and kind of refreshing (like Göteborg)!
Gast

Beitragvon Jan am 20.01.2005, 22:34

I've quitted about one year ago, but has anybody ever tried to mix a pinch of coffee powder with some natural snus like Ettan? Caffeine can easily be absorbed by the gums. It's energizing and tasty :-)
Jan

Beitragvon gerry am 20.01.2005, 23:05

Hey,

it sounds that you choose only portions. The taste of Portions and Lös are very different. I don't know why. General white portions are very good for me, but General lös isn't.
If you want a pure tobacco taste, than ettan is the right choice. Also Ettan Portions are not for me, but lös is great.
Göteborgs rape was my first snus and sometimes i like it.

Yeah we are international now. Great Great :D
Ettan am Morgen vertreibt Kummer und Sorgen
gerry

Zurück zu Schweden Snus