Snus, how you do it

Alles zum Thema Snus

Moderatoren: Longcut, General, Michael

Snus, how you do it

Beitragvon Jake am 09.06.2005, 21:15

I have tried many times to put the snus in my mouth and keep it on one place. I even got a syringe and cut the end of it and made a tight ball of it. When I put it in my mouth it takes about 5 minutes before it goes everywhere. I have tried it in my top lip and my bottom lip. I like the taste of the snus loose better than in pouches, but I can't get the routine of keeping it on one place and it not going everywhere. Any tips on this?
I have not tried them all but so far I like the Ettan and the General snus the best.
Thanks in advance
Jake

Beitragvon absolut svenskt am 10.06.2005, 06:44

it´s a sort of "trial and error".

i recommend forming a compact ball with your fingers. then stick it under your upper lip. i personally prefer placing it slightly left from the center. try to keep it as "high" as possible under your lip. too much movement of your lips, like talking, complicates it.

so keep on trying...
snus, absolut vodka, göteborg metal
.......unter anderem.........
absolut svenskt

Beitragvon General am 10.06.2005, 12:34

Hi.

Did you try a prismaster or Icetool yet? If not, do so. It helps you forming the Snus very good. Imho the best tool for Snus- Newbies.

Greets, Tobi

EDIT: You can buy it at http://www.northener.com e.g.
Best,
Tobias

Train hard, fight easy.

Dear Lord, please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over
standard TCP/IP.
General

Beitragvon Tanis64 am 10.06.2005, 15:41

Hi

I think the easiest way to use snus is between the lower lip and the tooths
Form a smal Ball with your fingers or any tool and put it there. I usually use my tongue to place it down. But don't play around to much with it.
Usually it stays there for 30 to 40 min.

Best regards

Christopher
Mit Snus scheint jeden Tag die Sonne!!!!
Tanis64

Beitragvon Jippo am 23.06.2005, 14:35

Try making it tight as possible and shove it right in the middle of your upperlip. Lots of Swedish people like to use it in the middle. And after you place it there don't touch it all the time with your tongue. I leave it in nowadays for 1.5 to 2 HOURS and it still doesn't run all over my mouth.
Jippo

Zurück zu Schweden Snus